Create Stunning WordPress Blog
How to Create Stunning WordPress Blog may be a great excitement or worried for you at first. However, the following steps will show you how to proceed with it.
The first thing that you need to do to create a WordPress blog is to buy web-hosting and a domain name.
- What is domain name? Domain name is the name of your blog.
- What is web-hosting? Web-hosting is where your files are stored.
You can buy hosting from Bluehost, which comes with Free domain, Free site builder, one click WordPress install and costs only $3.95/month. You get 24X7 Support.
The process of registering will take 5 minutes.
Step 1 Sign up for Bluehost
When you have sign up the next process will take around another 5-10 minutes .
Step 2 Install WordPress blog onto your domain name
After installation of WordPress blog you need to add features such as setting up permalinks, setting up discussion settings, updating the ping list and so on. That would take another 10 minutes.
Step 3 Setting up of features(e.g. permalinks)
Are you still there? Congratulation! Your blog is now up and running.
The next important step is to install WordPress Plugins.
Step 4. Install WordPress Plugins.
- Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is a must have SEO for every WordPress blog. The plugin is essential for to get rank higher in search engines. This helps you to drive free traffic from search engine.
- WP Super Cache
Every reader likes to read a blog that loads fast. Wouldn’t it be great to have your site loads super fast?
- Jetpack Plugin
Jetpack Plugin is a multi-option plugin which is power packed with many features in one plugin.
Here are few things you will be able to do with Jetpack WordPress plugin:
- Add a contact form
- Analytics to track page views & search query
- Downtime monitor to get notified when your site is down
- Protect to prevent hackers from brute forcing your blog login page
- Social sharing buttons to let your reader share your blog posts
- Auto publicizes feature to automatically share a blog post on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus after you hit the publish button.
- Related posts to increase engagement & lower down bounce rate
- Subscription options so that users can subscribe to your blog updates
- Sitemaps feature.
- Site backup to take daily backup of your blog
- Photon that is free CDN for WordPress blog
One of the biggest problem that WordPress blogger faces is spam comments and to remove them manually every day is a big challenge. For this solution install Akismet plugin. Akismet is a well-maintained WordPress plugins that tackles the spam comments automatically.
To use this plugin, you need an API key which has a free as well as a paid version. You can get a free version easily.
If you have any doubt or comment please do drop comment a line or two below. If you like this article and found it useful do not forget share it with your friends on social media like facebook, twitter, email, Google+ and so on.