Earn Money from Google AdWords
Today I want to discuss on “How To Earn Money From Google AdWords?” This article is not about getting rich ‘overnight’ or ‘Instantly Earn Big Bucks’ plans. If you do it correctly, I you will certainly encash great profits from Google AdWords.
In Google AdWords unlike Google AdSense you earn profit through affiliate programs. Hence, to make money with Google AdWords you need to understand affiliate marketing which is a web-marketing. The publicist, advertiser, or organization, who offers an item or administration pay distributors as per their performance.
For Google AdWords you need not to have a site to begin with. You are paid for results (which could be a finalized deal, a lead or a sale).
To make money with Google Adwords, you need to add Affiliate Marketing and Pay per Click Advertising. Before going in details, let us go through the steps involved in making money from Google AdWords-
- Join any Affiliate Networks (Commission Junction, ShareASale, ClickBank, etc.)
- Apply for different affiliate member programs (e.g. Payday Loans, or Web hosting and so on.)
- Promote the affiliate program
- Sign up for Google AdWords (utilize free coupons)
- Start your promotion campaigns
- Show up of advertisements in Web Search Engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing)
- Potential clients click on your advertisement
- Earn from Google AdWords by means of your affiliate network
Now, I will explain to you in detail how to earn money from Google AdWords by going through the explanation of overstated steps.
I will also demonstrate to you the most effective method of making profit online without a site by advancing Payday Loans’ Affiliate Programs as an instance via Google AdWords.
Let us discuss the following 8 Steps on ‘How to Earn Money from Google AdWords’:
Step 1 Join Your Affiliate Network or Networks
The first step to profiting on the web without a site for you is to join a few affiliate programs of any affiliate network. I have listed some of the top Affiliate Networks for Affiliate Marketing.
- CJ Affiliate
- Rakuten Affiliate Network
- Affiliate Window
- eBay Enterprise Affiliate Network
- Tradedoubler, etc.
Step 2 Apply for different Affiliate Programs
Try to join different affiliate programs that suit you most. Let us say you have joined for Commission Junction. Here you need to promote few of the “payday loans” partner programs on Commission Junction. You need to do the following things:
- Sign on to CJ Account Manger and explore “Get Links”.
- Enter “payday loans” in the inquiry field and survey every one of the programs given there and apply for the one that have the optimum EPC (earning per click).
- You can contact their associate group through CJ Mail or by sending an immediate email to their manager in case they deny your application.
Step 3 Promote Affiliate Program that Offers Optimum Benefit
Promote affiliate program that offers optimum benefit for you. Everyone will not have the same benefits depending on the programs and place you promote in.
- To begin with you start with “PaydayLoans Pay Big” affiliate program as it offers great commission and encouraging EPC. They offer commissions for new and in addition past clients.
- They allow you to find three of the top converting payday loans by which you will get the access to more projects and alternatives.
- When you join any affiliate program, you will get the associate connections from CJ that you need to advance and promote by different means like Google AdWords, Banner Ads, Microsoft adCenter, Blogs, Text Link Ads, etc.
Step 4 Set up your Google AdWords Account
At this step you need to sign up and set up Google AdWords. You can begin for free as Google offers free coupons to its advertisers.
Steps to set up AdWords account:
- Go to Google AdWords and click on ‘Start Now’.
- Enter your email id (it would be better if you use a Gmail account) and home/landing page URL for opening your AdWords account.
- Now you are ready to set up your first AdWords campaign.
Step 5 Start your Google AdWords Campaign
Do the following steps to start your first Google AdWords Campaign –
- Choose your target locations, devices and networks
- Choose your budget/day and the maximum cost per click you want to pay
- Create your Ads
- Select keywords that match your ads to your potential clients
- Finally enter your billing information
Steps 6 Ads Display Ready On Google
- When you begin your AdWords Campaign and make your advertisements, Google’s bots will audit the promotions and will favor or deny in minutes.
- On the off chance that your campaign is endorsed, then your advertisement will show up on Google’s SERPs.
Steps 7 Clients Clicks Ads
- Clients look for keywords (identified with payday loans) that you have chosen and your promotion will appear to them.
- They click on your advertisement and it drives them to the advertiser’s site where they may apply for payday loan.
Steps 8 Be Ready to Earn Commissions
- When the advertiser affirms the payday credit application proposed by the client, you get a commission. A large portion of the payday loan affiliate programs pay just for endorsed payday-loans.
- There are companies which pay for leads also. It implies you get paid regardless of the possibility that the credit application is denied.
If you have found this article as informative and useful please do not forget to do one kind gesture by sharing it with your friends on social media like Facebook, twitter, email, Google+ and so on.