Hello everyone. Today we shall discuss on how to Make Money with Google Adsense. In this article we shall learn what is Google Adsense, how to create Google Adsense account, how to money by Google Adsense and finally how do you get paid by Google Adsense.
What is Google Adsense?
AdSense (Google AdSense) is an advertising placement service by Google. The program is designed for website publishers who want to display targeted text, video or image advertisements on website pages and earn money when site visitors view or click the ads. AdSense is a great monetization option, but it’s not a get-rich-quick or make-money-doing-nothing option.
Several great advantages of Google AdSense are:
- It’s free to join.
- Eligibility requirements are easy, which means you can monetize your website or blog even when it’s new.
- There are a variety of ad options and several you can customize to fit the look and feel of your site.
- Google pays monthly (if you meet the $100 threshold) by direct deposit.
- You can run ads on several websites from one AdSense account.
- There are options to run ads on mobile devices and RSS feeds.
- You can easily add it to your YouTube and Blogger accounts.
Disadvantages of Google AdSense are:
- Google can terminate your account in an instant.
- You need targeted traffic in order to make money.
- It doesn’t necessarily pay more than other similar programs.
How to create Google Adsense Account?
Create a Google account.
If you are already have a gmail account, then you already have a Google account. If you don’t, you can sign up for one for free.
Own your website or blog for some time before applying.
Google will look more favorably on your site if you’ve owned it for six months before you try to get Google Adsense.
Own a site that contains original content.
You must have access to edit HTML source code of the web pages you’re seeking ads for. You won’t be able to use Google AdSense if submitting an account you don’t own and if you don’t have access to that function.
Sign up for Google Adsense.
First, go to https://www.google.com/adsense/start/. You will be asked what type of advertiser you are.
How do I earn money by Google Adsense?
Making a significant amount of money with AdSense requires a plan. Here are tips for maximizing AdSense revenue:
- Read and adhere to Google’s rules. Webmasters must comply with Google’s webmaster policies as well as the AdSense program policy.
- Don’t click on your own ads or ask others to click on them. Incentivizing clicks, buying Pay Per Click (PPC) space, or using a program designed to drive traffic to AdSense pages are against the rules.
- Have great content your target market wants to read.
- Use honest, organic traffic building website promotion techniques, especially search engine optimization and article marketing.
- Test ad types and placement to find the options that lead to the most income.
- Read email from Google, especially if it’s sending a warning about something it doesn’t like on your site. Failure to deal with Google’s complaints will lead to termination of the program.
How do I get paid with Google Adsense?
Google pays monthly through direct deposit or check, but will not issue an AdSense payment until your earnings reach or exceed $100. If you don’t earn it in one month, your earnings roll over and are added to the next month. Each time you reach the $100 threshold, Google will issue a payment on the next payment period. Through your AdSense account, you can see your current earnings, what ads are generating the most clicks, and more.
If you have found this article as informative and useful please do not forget to share it with your friends on social media like Facebook, twitter, email, Google+ and so on.