Setup Widget Management in WordPress
Today we shall discuss on ‘How to Setup Widget Management in WordPress?’ Widgets are small blocks that perform specific functions. These give design and structure control to the WordPress theme. We shall learn about its features and to setup in just 3 simple steps.
Some specific features of a widget management are :
- You can add content and features.
- You can easily dragged and dropped in widget area.
- They vary from theme to theme. They are not same for every theme.
First Step(Setup Widget Management in WordPress)
Go to Dashboard and click on Appearance → Widgets.
Second Step (Setup Widget Management in WordPress)
in the second step you will see the following screen.
Details of functions on the page
- Available Widgets − You can use these to add into your sidebar main.
- Inactive Sidebar (not used) − These are not used and can be removed permanently from the widget list.
- Inactive Widgets − Removes the widgets from sidebar but keep it in the settings.
- Sidebar Main − Any widget you add here will appear on your site.
- Manage in Customizer − Takes you back to customization page.
Third Step (Setup Widget Management in WordPress)
At the third step the Sidebar Main displays a Drag and drop widgets. You can add any widget here as per your and arrange the order as per your choice.
If you have found this article interesting and useful please make it a point to share it with your friends on social media like face book, twitter, email, Google+ and so on. Please a comment below.